Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DISNEY WORLD!!!

My Mom and Mrs. Ganster planned a fun mother daughter vacation to Disney World!! My Mom told Mika the night before we left. She was very excited, and surprised! They planned for us to stay there Saturday through Tuesday. We got to go to Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney. I hope you enjoy the pictures.


This is our amazing hotel that my grandmother helped us get.


The first day we got to make tie die shirts!


Hope and I about to jump in the pool!



We visited another hotel that had a real ginger bread house in it!












The beautiful Cinderella castle!











Hope and I loved the tea cups!






















We got to eat lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table!















































Mary Poppins in one of the parades.














This bird decided to lead the parade.















Mickey and Minnie.
















peter Pan.
















Cinderella.
















Beauty and the Beast.















Main Street USA lit up with Christmas lights.


















Mika and I in front of the castle.


















Rachel and I in front of the castle.













Fire works.





The castle lit up.








Chip and Dale playing the piano in the parade.





Mika and Emme were very tired after a full weekend of fun!

No comments: